7.27.2013

Live For Love



What I'm Wearing: Thrifted denim button up, Topshop "live for love" muscle tee, American Apparel disco pants, Forever21 jeweled sandals

"LIVE FOR LOVE"; one of the many anthems I live by. In order to overcome the trials of life, love is something we need to live for. Do whatever it takes to conquer negativity. Prove people wrong. This shirt does a rather swell job at showcasing this realization. Thank you, Topshop. Oh, and also thank you American Apparel for supplying me with these ultra perfect pants in which I seem to wear everyday. They are quite worth the super awkward dance it takes to get them on. In comparison to all of my other pants, these (with no competition) gain the right as queen in my fashion monarchy. 
Summer is also passing by at an insane pace. I still have a trip to NYC and some travelling to get done before my bask in the summer sun (and sometimes rain) comes to its close.
I hope everyone is having an amazing summer. 

Here's my SUMMER LOOKBOOK 2013 youtube video:



XOXO,

Tianna 

8 comments:

  1. cute look!!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/basics.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your teee :-)

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way to styled those disco pants!

    Jessica www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should really invest in some disco pants! These are perfect! <3

    Sartorially Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING POST!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing honey http://closet-confession.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...